Here you can find any needed documents as you have already become a PULS student
Current academic year:
Documents needed for master dissertation:
1. Appendings to master thesis in polish and english
2. Clearance slip for each Faculty
Your master thesis should be printed in three examples and submitted to:
- two copies for your supervisor and reviewer printed on one side and set together (binded) in hard binding,
- one copy for the Dean’s Office printed double-paged (on both sides) and set together (binded) in soft binding, together with CD with PDF and word file (on the CD please do not put this three attachements from above) of your master thesis. Only to the copy for Dean’s Office you must put the attachements (in polish and english) downloaded from this site, above.
You are also obliged to submitt to the Dean’s Office:
- 4 photographs in size 45×65 mm.,
- clearance slip after collecting all the stamps.
The diploma will be only given to the students who don’t have any financial and other arreas to the University (like accomodation fees, tuition fees ect.).